Pioneer Works offers guided tours to groups of eight or more throughout the year. Guided tours include general building and organization history and a walkthrough of the space, including a brief overview of current exhibitions. Group tours can be customized upon request in the areas of science, technology, music, or art exhibitions. Your group can also request studio visits with our artists-in-residence upon availability.
$20 per person
$10 per person w/ proof of status
$5 per person w/ valid student ID
Pioneer works offers a range of themed tours for K-12 groups in the areas of visual arts, technology, and music. Special requests concerning the themes or focus of the tour are welcome. School Tours are led by Pioneer Works staff, trained educators, and artists.
We offer a series of free hands-on and discussion-based workshops for students K-12 during all major exhibitions. All School Tours will resume Spring 2021.
K-12 school group tours are free of charge thanks to the generous support of The Steven & Alexandra Cohen Foundation.
Important Safety Guidelines
All visitors are required to have their temperatures checked with a forehead scanner prior to entering the building. If you receive a reading of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, we will ask you to visit another day.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick
- Face coverings are required for all visitors over the age of two. You will not be permitted inside Pioneer Works without a face covering. Additionally, face coverings must be worn for the duration of your visit. CDC guidelines advise that face coverings should:
- Reach above the nose, below the chin, and completely cover the mouth and nose
- Fit snugly against the sides of the face
- Physical distancing is required; visitors should stay at least six feet (about two arms’ length) from others and from groups.
- Visitor capacity is controlled and reduced in the building; access to all galleries is not guaranteed.
- Please cover your cough while inside Pioneer Works.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. Those visiting Pioneer Works do so at their own risk of such exposure.
- Please follow the instructions of all Pioneer Works staff.