Pioneer Works is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to support the growth and development of Pioneer Works’ digital and in-person audiences. They will work closely with our marketing, design, and Broadcast editorial teams to oversee effective digital marketing strategies. This individual should have experience running performance and brand awareness campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that is familiar with digital growth strategies within an arts and culture organization to increase attendance and engagement.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing new content distribution strategies to grow the audience of the Pioneer Works Broadcast, the online and print magazine for the institution. . They must have hands-on experience with paid social media, paid search, and content marketing strategies. The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Assoc. Director of Marketing and Communications and works closely with the Pioneer Works Broadcast and Design teams.
- Manages digital marketing strategies to support audience development and engagement across Pioneer Works and Broadcast.
- Executes the paid search and paid social media strategy to increase reach, engagement, and conversion.
- Collaborates with the marketing and Broadcast teams to execute new email marketing campaigns.
- Supports the YouTube marketing and advertising strategy to increase video views, subscribers, and channel engagement.
- Leads the alignment and coordination of Broadcast editorial content output with the marketing department to achieve channel, audience, and revenue goals.
- Ensures the proper tracking and reporting of all marketing-related activities and presents the performance results, suggested optimization, and opportunities for growth to relevant stakeholders.
- Oversees the creative production process with the design department for paid channels, advises on creative best practices, and ensures the delivery of approved assets.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, including 2-3 years of hands-on experience planning, executing, and reporting on paid media campaigns across search, social, and display.
- Proven ability to grow audiences through paid search, social, and newsletter strategies.
- Thorough understanding of brand marketing, audience development, performance strategies, and associated KPIs.
- Deep understanding of email marketing strategies, including list building, segmentation, A/B testing, drip campaigns, and results tracking.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and internal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse set of departments across organizations.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Mailchimp, and all social media platforms is required.
- Media experience is nice to have
- Interest in the arts and sciences is nice to have
- Experience managing budgets is nice to have
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com w/ “Digital Marketing Manager”_[Applicant Name]” in the subject heading. Please do not call to inquire about your application. Should you match our needs, we will be in contact with you.
Pioneer Works is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce, one that reflects the varied global community we serve.
Pioneer Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.