Bar Staff (Part-Time)
Bar Staff are responsible for setting up and breaking down the bar before and after events, and serving alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages to Pioneer Works patrons during Pioneer Works public programs and select private events.
This position will report to the Bar Supervisor. Day-to-day working hours vary based on programming schedules; availability to work night and weekend hours required.
- Serve alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages to Pioneer Works guests
- Run point of sale, fostering positive interactions with customers and maintaining a high level of customer service
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies at end of shift
- Clean and re-organize space at end of each shift
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Some level of experience working in the service industry preferred
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Ability to work flexible nights and weekends; shifts vary depending on the program calendar
- Licensed fire guard a plus, but not required
- First aid training a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of a second language a plus but not required
$35/hour, no tips
Please send a cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com with “Bar Staff_[Applicant Name]” in the subject heading. Please do not call to inquire about your application. Should you match our needs, we will be in contact with you.
Pioneer Works is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce, one that reflects the varied global community we serve.
Pioneer Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.