AV Tech (Part-Time)
We are seeking a skilled and knowledgeable AV Tech to join our team, with an emphasis on Lighting and Video. As an AV Tech, you will be responsible for setting up, operating, and maintaining audio/video/lighting equipment needed for various programs and exhibitions, under the direct supervision of the Technical Director & Associate Technical Director. Your expertise will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth execution of audiovisual elements, and provide technical support to meet the organization's needs. This is a part-time position.
AV Equipment Setup and Operation:
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot AV equipment such as projectors, displays, speakers, microphones, mixers, lighting equipment
- Ensure all equipment is properly connected and functioning for events
- Operate AV systems during events
- Identify and resolve technical issues, such as sound and video quality problems, lighting issues, equipment malfunctions, and connectivity errors
- Coordinate schedule and training (when needed) with the Technical Director
- 5 years of experience in professional AV production
- Working on nights and weekends is required, and the schedule varies on a weekly basis depending on the program calendar
- Experience with GrandMA2 a plus
Please send a cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “AV Tech_[Applicant Name]” in the subject heading. Please do not call to inquire about your application. Should you match our needs, we will be in contact with you.
Pioneer Works is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce, one that reflects the varied global community we serve.
Pioneer Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.